Friday, May 20, 2011

99 Woods But a Brick Ain't One

After adding my blog to Peace Corps Journals, a current Tstan PCV found me on Facebook, and has been providing me with great packing advice. One of my questions for her was if it was silly to bring my favorite board game with me- would I have an opportunity to play it? Of course, she says, and actually, PCVs right now are obsessed with this one board game... Settlers of Catan...

WHAT! That is the board game I am bringing (and Seafarers)! Not only has Settlers taken over the Berkeley scene, but it is popular on the other side of the world, too! How does this happen?....

Thank you Rohan for introducing Geeti to Settlers, who introduced it to the rest of us, which lead to countless hours avoiding studying during finals. Miss you, D Unit!

1 comment:

  1. I need to play with you before you and Fuh Fuh before you leave for the other side of the world!

    ReplyDelete